Good

Ardene Scarves Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 16 in Scarves

February 17, 2016

I got two scarves from ardene, they are so beautiful, and i was drawn to them right away. The material is great, and they look amazing with all of my jackets. They are the perfect accessory for everyday or to dress things up a little. I am going to get more of these! I am in love with them

January 21, 2016

Ardene carries a huge variety of scarves at incredible prices! So many different styles, colours and textures to choose from.

October 30, 2015

Ardene Scarves are actually very nice. I would have never thought it but they are! They have some really nice prints and styles for really good prices.

March 23, 2015

I have lots of scarves from ardene. they have a wide variety of scarves and they are all beautiful and very affordable. i love them.

July 15, 2012

I love scarves, different shapes, colors and styles. My daughter also has a fetish with scarves, we both head to Ardene for a little retail therapy always finding great new hip scarves.Ardene is a great place to shop, I love the price and variety of the products they offer. Great quality for what ya pay, lots of variety, I can always find one or two treasures. Love Ardene!!

July 15, 2012

Ardene has a wide selection and varitey of scarves for every occassion. Winter wear for warmth to dressing up a simple outfit. They have really good prices as well, like mix and match deals 2 for $10.00. Their stlyes are modern and up to date. They come in many different colours.