Are You My Mother?

Are You My Mother? Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 960 in Books

March 11, 2016

My kids loved this book when they were little and still have fond memories of me reading it to them. I know that they will be reading this story to their own children when the time comes. A classic childhood book loved by all children I would imagine.

June 08, 2015

Such a sweet book, I love reading this to my niece and bring backs so many memories

April 28, 2015

Oh my this brings back so many childhood memories I had the whole collection of these as a child. (Are You My Mother) by #DrSeuss made me want to read and also learn to read. Its about a mother bird that leaves her nest to look for food. The egg hatches and the baby bird goes searching for his mom. This is such a great book to read your children. Loved #DrSuess as a child.

April 28, 2015

I remember this book from when I was a kid, I did like it. I've pretty much read most of dr seuss books in general. Really good books for kids and the art style of the books are pretty cute and detailed.

April 28, 2015

This is such a sweet book, I remember as a kid checking it out from the library and having my mom read it to me. It's definitely a classic book for children. I would recommend any parent to read it to their child.

April 08, 2015

This is an extremely cute book. I remember my own parents reading this to me. Very sweet, fun book.

March 06, 2015

I remember my mother reading this to me every night as a kid still by far my favorite book by p.d. eastman. id recommend this to anyone happily .

March 02, 2015

Great book! I've read this hundreds of times, and it always makes me smile. I'm 32 years old....
i also purchase this book after finding out a friend, or family member is expecting and they always enjoy it, especially after they've receive 5 sophie giraffes....

March 02, 2015

Are You My Mother? i remember reading this book many times to my son and my two nephews .over and over they sure enjoyed listening to this story

October 23, 2014

This is a book that I had as a child, and that I buy for all of my friends when they have babies. I'll always have fond memories of curling up on the couch and having this read to me, and then reading it to my younger brother as well. Totally a classic.