Arespark LED Rechargeable Bike Light Set

Arespark LED Rechargeable Bike Light Set Reviews

1 review
Ranked #62 out of 955 in Misc

August 17, 2016

This is a set of USB charged lights meant for a bicycle, and the set contains a front white light and red tail light. They come with rubber clips that are easy to install, without tools, and the lights can be removed from the clips easily to use the lights as an emergency handheld flashlight.

T he lights themselves are heavier then I expected, appearing to be very rugged and weather proof, although we have not yet had bad weather to test them out. I did splash water against it, and that had no effect on it whatsoever. The USB cords connect tightly and securely, and when the light is not connected to the cord, the USB port on the light is covered in a way that appears to be weatherproof.

The lights themselves are very bright, illuminating more and further then I expected them to. I had been thinking that they would act more like a bike reflector, especially for the price, but they cast more light then other battery operated lights I have seen. They have four different light modes, from constant to flashing, and all are very visible and effective. The charge I gave them yesterday is still holding, after several hours of constant light, then off overnight, then turned back on this morning, so I believe that the battery is strong.

Love these lights, although we will be using them as an additional light for our four wheelers instead of for cycling. There are mulitple uses for them, as they ae so easy to install, without any wiring.

Please note, I purchased these lights at a discounted price in return for my honest opinions and review, although that in no way obligates me to give a positive review.

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
Social Nature

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
sample source

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic

TaraLeadbeater added a new review for

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
National Women's Show in Ottawa