Argan Body Lotion and Body Oil

Argan Body Lotion and Body Oil Reviews

Ranked #459 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 29, 2016

I love this product! I have dry skin that easily reacts with too many fragrances. At 7 months pregnant, this cream has helped my skin stay hydrated despite the growing bump!
It smells really good also!

Downfall - it's a bit pricier for a small bottle. You go through the bottle quickly.

April 21, 2015

Love this lotion, I swear it helped with my stretch marks while I was pregnant as well as during dry season.

October 28, 2014

the lotion doesn't effect you very quickly, but it smells really nice and it's not greasy. I enjoy using this lotion after I shower because it feels nice and fresh. hopefully, others will have a good time with this item as well!

October 23, 2014

i love these, and so does my skin!

October 23, 2014

Beauty Naturals has many products that one would love. One of my favorites, is the Argan Body Lotion and Body Oil. Each item has a pump to distribute the product, which makes it easy to measure out just the right amount that you need.

This product is alcohol and sulfate free and not tested on animals. I really like that aspect of this because it means the company cares.

The body lotion and oil have a nice pleasant scent to them. The lotion is nice and thick. Both items seem to absorb very quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy residue like one would expec when it came to using Argan Oil products. I like to apply the oil after showering and the moisturizing cream as well like an hour or so afterwards. I have noticed that my skin looks and feels so much better and more hydrated.

A little bit of this product does go a very long way. I have been using this product for some time and have received some compliments on how soft my skin feels. I really love this product and I am sure you would too.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?