Arizona Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

Arizona And Bigelow Have Teamed Up To Bring You Arizona Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey In A Tea Bag. Fans Of Arizona Green Tea Know That It Is As Delicious And Refreshing As It Is Good For You. Not Only Does Taste Great, The Antioxidant Properties Found In Green Tea May Help Promote Good Health! Arizona Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey Where Good Health And Great Taste Naturally Come Together.

August 29, 2016

Great product, amazing price! You can buy a 1.24L bottle at the dollar store for less than 2 dollars. It has an amazing price and it does have a really good taste too, would definitely recommend!

June 20, 2016

I always "splurge" and buy myself an Arizona tea at the end of my shopping trip to drink while I unload the groceries at home. I really like the green tea one - it's a lot of iced tea for 99 cents. The green tea taste is strong and it has just a hint of sweet to it. It HAS to be cold though, it would be terrible warm.

May 04, 2016

LOVE Arizona Green Tea! Its so light and refreshing. Its also only $0.99 for a huge can! I admit, if I'm at a store that sells this, I always grab a can for the ride home. The can itself is really pretty and you wont be disappointed at the content inside of it. It tastes so good :)

May 04, 2016

I mean the price is great but i like the lemon iced tea better than the green tea or the honey one. its a huge can for 99cents you cant go wrong lool I think this just depends on your taste buds. i prefer the original arizona can Lemon Iced Tea !

May 04, 2016

I used to drink these like it was my JOB!! I love it because, unlike getting a regular iced tea, it is not overly sweet, and it is super satisfying when you are thirsty! If you are looking for an affordable, great tasting beverage, look no further!

February 28, 2016

The price is great for the big bottle. It's always good to be a refresh tea.

December 15, 2015

This is a great refreshing green tea! Before I found pure leaf iced teas this was my go to beverage. The green tea flavour is not as sweet as the original Arizona iced tea. Yummy! It is a large can and contains more calories than you would expect for a beverage.

December 15, 2015

Only 99 ¢ (most places) for 680mL of refreshing iced tea. I like the Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey the most because it's not overly sweet and last more than a few big sips. It's a great deal for only a buck.

October 16, 2015

I like this tea! It always tastes good

October 16, 2015

Yumm yumm yumm this drinks super refreshing ans inexpensive. Love it.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag