Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 291 in Pet Products

Keep cat odors from taking over your home with ARM & HAMMER Cat Litter Deodorizer. Use as an odor-absorbing boost to your ordinary clay or clumping litter.

March 16, 2017

Love this stuff! Has a fresh clean smell and makes like with felines so much easier and its super cheap. Great to use in other areas of the home to get rid of nasty smells left behind by pets, kids and husbands.

March 14, 2017

Ower Little Man Love's Arm & Hammer Kitty Litter Deodorizer , He Say's Arm & Hammer is The Best for Him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

March 10, 2017

Having 3 cats this is a must have for our littler boxes, I love how it eliminated the odor of litter box smells. And you get a good amount of this product for a decent price.

March 06, 2017

This product is awesome. I lived in a small place with quite a few cats at one point and had to use 2 litter boxes for the cats, I also used this awesome powder in the litter box underneth and on top of the litter, it didn't bother the cats and it left the litter and the area surrounding smelling fresh and clean
    worth the $3.00
    lasts a while as well

March 06, 2017

Le déodorisirant pour litière de chat Arm and Hammer était mon produit préféré lorsque j'avais un chat. Pour environ 3 $, cette poudre venait à bout de toutes les odeurs désagréables laissées par un chat dans sa litière.
    Vraiment super comme produit!

March 06, 2017

Arm & Hammer cat litter deoderizer is the only product I use. I have two cat's so you can imagine. I always go for this product along side Arm & hammer's cat litter. Only type my cats will use. Definitely recommend it.

February 21, 2017

I`ve been using arm& hammer for my litter box and i`m very satisfied with the product...i would recommend it to anyone with a cat and smells good too.

January 23, 2017

Love using this in my cats litter especially cause when she goes she never burries it. It smells good and gets rid of the smells. Just wish it wasnt so hard to find in stores.

January 23, 2017

I have two very busy cats at home. This cat litter has a wonderful scent. Leaves my home smelling great. It absorbs liquid very effectively. Cleans up easily. Would recommend it to anyone, Good quality product.

October 06, 2016

I use this every time I change my litterbox. It smells amazing and keeps the air fresh from smelling like gross litter. I use this with the arm and hammer cat litter, they work great together to combat the smell.