Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 273 in Pet Products

Keep cat odors from taking over your home with ARM & HAMMER Cat Litter Deodorizer. Use as an odor-absorbing boost to your ordinary clay or clumping litter.

January 23, 2017

I have two very busy cats at home. This cat litter has a wonderful scent. Leaves my home smelling great. It absorbs liquid very effectively. Cleans up easily. Would recommend it to anyone, Good quality product.

October 06, 2016

I use this every time I change my litterbox. It smells amazing and keeps the air fresh from smelling like gross litter. I use this with the arm and hammer cat litter, they work great together to combat the smell.

August 17, 2016

I have 3 cats in my house, and they use the litter box a lot! Frequent use can cause quite a stink. Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer really helps to eliminate the smell between litter changes. I have tried a few other little deodorizer products, but I have to say this one is the best.

May 10, 2016

easy to add to litter and effective decreasing odor didn't bother the cats to have it in litter, also made it easier to clean litter boxes
    It is n excellent product for absorbing odors.

March 23, 2016

I am glad that we made a healthier switch not just for me but my furry love ones it holds the smell in not like others wth glade or other fragrances...and does not affect if they have allergies

February 27, 2016

This Ar & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer is amazing. When I had a cat I would purchase this often. All you have to do is sprinkle a little bit of it in the cat litter. I find it helps keep the litter fresh longer and reduce the smell.

February 22, 2016

I cannot live without my arm & hammer litter deoderizer. It works miracles! It's super easy to use, lasts a decent amount of time, smells great and it doesn't bother my car. It helps keep the litter box area smelling fresh and litter free! Will NEVER go without it! The price is a steal!

February 18, 2016

I have two cats, and they can smell worse than humans! A bit of the deodorizer after scooping, and the litter lasts a little while longer without smelling up the place. It comes out steady, and has no smell itself. At a price point under $5 (dependent on where you live, of course) definitely worth it.

February 14, 2016

J'aime ce déodorant pour la litière de chat. Il élimine vraiment les odeurs tout en laissant une fragrance qui dure longtemps. J'ai déjà eu jusqu'à 4 chats dans la maison et il n'y avait aucune odeur grâce à ce produit. J'en saupoudre également sur mes carpettes quand je passe l'aspirateur.

February 14, 2016

we have two cats and this is a great product to ensure that the smells are kept to a minimum. We would recommend to any one who has more than one cat.