Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening Toothpaste

Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 242 in Oral Care

Arm & Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste gently cleans away surface stains for a clean, white, healthy smile! Penetrates tiny crevices to clean away deep stains, while safely lightening tooth enamel for whiter and brighter teeth. Contains fluoride for cavit

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

koltsmama
Jul 16, 2014

This is a great toothpaste. It has strong whitening power. It actually tastes great which most toothpastes with baking soda have a weird taste. I was impressed and now this is the only toothpaste we use.

Jul 10, 2014

I really love this product. it works wonders.

summeripuppy
Jul 09, 2014

I really like this toothpaste because I can tell it whitens my teeth and I like the taste

kimmybannister
May 27, 2014

Excellent product, leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean

JILLM55
Apr 22, 2014

One of my faves !!!! You can feel the baking soda scrubbing away everything. It leaves your mouth very very smooth and fresh. The taste isn't the greatest but the clean is so worth it.

Micheec
Aug 04, 2013

This tooth paste really does whiten. When I go to the dentist they always ask if I whiten my teeth, which I dont, but this is my secret. My Mom is a smoker and a coffee drinker and she gets comments on how white her teeth are and people always assume that she whitens her teeth and asks which strip she uses but she doesnt, only brushes twice daily with this tooth paste. The taste is something that might take a little bit getting used to and the formula is gritty but its so worth it.

bubbles77
Jul 22, 2012

Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening Toothpaste is a recognized brand, and one that does have some good products.Their toothpaste just isn't one. I don't like the taste or texture of this product. It feels gritty and I think there is to much baking soda and not enough dental ingredients. I haven't had any whitening benefits from my use with this product. There are far better toothpastes out there, this is not for me.

pattye
Jun 13, 2012

i only buy arm and hammer. i find that with this brand, i don't need to use other products

KatelynRose1984
May 23, 2012

I recently tried this toothpaste (with a coupon), and I was not impressed. I didn't use it long enough to notice any "whitening" effects, as I found the baking soda taste was not very desirable.

bettenco
Apr 13, 2012

I use Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening toothpaste everyday. I've tried other brands, but my teeth don't feel as clean or look as white as when I use A&H;. I love the way it makes my teeth feel after I brush... and because I drink tea I find it's the only toothpaste that really works for me. It's very reasonably priced too.