Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening Toothpaste

Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 252 in Oral Care

Arm & Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste gently cleans away surface stains for a clean, white, healthy smile! Penetrates tiny crevices to clean away deep stains, while safely lightening tooth enamel for whiter and brighter teeth. Contains fluoride for cavit

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Aug 21, 2014

The paste, when squeezed out, was a weird color as well as it having a weird taste and smell. It did not feel good while brushing and it did not taste good. I only bought it to try out since it was on sale, but I will not be making a repurchase.

baxkk
Aug 13, 2014

Excellent Value for money. There might be expensive toothpaste available with claims to be more effective but this paste does what it says.

RickiLynn
Aug 11, 2014

I use this tooth paste all the time. My teeth are bright and white and it has a great minty taste!

adopted 3
Aug 11, 2014

Have used this and only this product for years. Its leaves your mouth and teeth fresh feeling. Doesn't taste like cheap toothpaste. .you know your teeth are getting cleaned.

Aug 11, 2014

I use this toothpaste everyday. The baking soda makes my teeth feel nice and clean; the taste still leaves something to be desired - but it's like anything else - you get used to it.

koltsmama
Jul 16, 2014

This is a great toothpaste. It has strong whitening power. It actually tastes great which most toothpastes with baking soda have a weird taste. I was impressed and now this is the only toothpaste we use.

Jul 10, 2014

I really love this product. it works wonders.

summeripuppy
Jul 09, 2014

I really like this toothpaste because I can tell it whitens my teeth and I like the taste

kimmybannister
May 27, 2014

Excellent product, leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean

JILLM55
Apr 22, 2014

One of my faves !!!! You can feel the baking soda scrubbing away everything. It leaves your mouth very very smooth and fresh. The taste isn't the greatest but the clean is so worth it.

Cy73 has posted in the forum topic
Gosh Cosmetics

not.somuch added a new review for
Kellogg's Froot Loops

rose.902 earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

Melisnotonfire has posted in the forum topic
MOVIES MOVIES

Melisnotonfire has started a new forum topic
Big Brother