Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

January 11, 2017

I actually brush my teeth longer with this toothpaste. The annoyingly high volume of foam isn't a problem and my mouth feels cleaner when I am finished. No filmy aftertaste. Great!

January 06, 2017

Great taste, Your mouth feels fresh for a long, long time. It contains baking soda, but doesn't have its bad taste! And the price is surprisingly low for such a quality product: I paid 2.79$ for the tube (regular price)

November 29, 2016

I received a sample of another product by Arm & Hammer through SampleSource and I absolutely fell in love with it. Now I am a converted consumer to this brand. This toothpaste might be a little harsh on those with sensitive teeth - I felt a little bit of tingling when I first used it and my gums bled a little. But I think this is helping to keep my gums strong and healthy. My tooth shine after every brush !!

October 26, 2016

Not many toothpaste I really like but I'm hooked on Arm & Hammer. It makes my teeth feel very clean and has also brought back the white in my teeth :)

October 23, 2016

i love this toothpaste i was surprised i had never tried it and my friend said to try it and it cleans and whitens your teeth naturally which is great since i have alot if fillings , its not expensive either which is a huge plus

September 09, 2016

Good quality toothpaste. It cleans really good and leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh for a long time. I didnt see the whitnening effect yet but my mouth feels healthier

September 09, 2016

It dose the job. It cleans my teeth and leave my mouth smelling fresh. I do notice that my teeth are a little whiter after I use the toothpaste. I like that it has baking soda in the ingredients because i know that it helps to whiten teeth and that's the main reason I buy this toothpaste. I buy them on sale or if I have a coupon.

August 14, 2016

Have been wondering about this for a long time so when I needed toothpaste this time, it was on sale so I picked some up. It's pretty good! Can definitely taste the baking soda even though it says it is Fresh mint flavoured. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh, can't say I see a difference in the way it whitens compared to others I have tried but my teeth are clean and that is what counts.

July 15, 2016

I looooove this toothpaste. As a huge tea-drinker, my teeth tend to not look so white. This paste definitely fixes that issue! My teeth look so much better for using it. It did take a while to get used to the taste (mainly due to the peroxide), but once you do it's no big deal.

June 16, 2016

I love this toothpaste. It tastes really good, and I find it works very well. The only downfall is it is a little bit gritty felling to me when I am using it, but after rinsing your mouth the feeling goes away