Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 114 in Teeth Whitening

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

February 03, 2017

Only use this brand for toothpaste! Love it, the only complaint is I feel like it could be a bit tougher in the whitening category. I do like it for a subtle not overbearing flavor/texture

January 26, 2017

I was really nervous about trying this toothpaste. Thought for sure it would have a really awful taste/aftertaste but thankfully I was wrong :) I love how clean and sparkly my teeth are afterwards. I found that after a week of use my teeth were showing signs of whitening!

January 16, 2017

J'aime cette pate a dents, car elle nettoie très bien les dents et elle les blanchit aussi graduellement! Elle ne goute pas extrèmement bonne, mais elle est efficace pour le prix!

January 11, 2017

I actually brush my teeth longer with this toothpaste. The annoyingly high volume of foam isn't a problem and my mouth feels cleaner when I am finished. No filmy aftertaste. Great!

January 06, 2017

Great taste, Your mouth feels fresh for a long, long time. It contains baking soda, but doesn't have its bad taste! And the price is surprisingly low for such a quality product: I paid 2.79$ for the tube (regular price)

November 29, 2016

I received a sample of another product by Arm & Hammer through SampleSource and I absolutely fell in love with it. Now I am a converted consumer to this brand. This toothpaste might be a little harsh on those with sensitive teeth - I felt a little bit of tingling when I first used it and my gums bled a little. But I think this is helping to keep my gums strong and healthy. My tooth shine after every brush !!

October 26, 2016

Not many toothpaste I really like but I'm hooked on Arm & Hammer. It makes my teeth feel very clean and has also brought back the white in my teeth :)

October 23, 2016

i love this toothpaste i was surprised i had never tried it and my friend said to try it and it cleans and whitens your teeth naturally which is great since i have alot if fillings , its not expensive either which is a huge plus

September 09, 2016

Good quality toothpaste. It cleans really good and leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh for a long time. I didnt see the whitnening effect yet but my mouth feels healthier

September 09, 2016

It dose the job. It cleans my teeth and leave my mouth smelling fresh. I do notice that my teeth are a little whiter after I use the toothpaste. I like that it has baking soda in the ingredients because i know that it helps to whiten teeth and that's the main reason I buy this toothpaste. I buy them on sale or if I have a coupon.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream