Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 2326 in Grocery

February 16, 2017

As you can tell, I don't buy Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for its taste - I buy it for its versatility. While the product has its culinary uses, baking soda is also an earth friendly, environmentally conscious cleaning product. In the kitchen, the bathroom, laundry room - any room in your house - you will find an ecologically friendly use for Arm & Hammer.

January 23, 2017

Who doesn't have that little orange box of baking soda in their pantry! I use it for everything! Baking, cleaning and deodorizing. It's the only brand that I use.

January 18, 2017

Baking Soda is the ultimate household/beauty product. It is so versatile. I buy this brand in particular, simply because growing up it is what my mom used. I love to keep a little jar of it in my bathroom as a whitening agent for my teeth. I love to use it when I am cleaning. It really is one of the can do all products.

January 18, 2017

This is a must in all households.it does pretty much everything from baking to cleaning and without all the crap harsh chemicals and carcinogens. And it's cheap!

January 06, 2017

I had to put the taste star to 1 cause you don't want to eat the stuff, hahaha.

Works really good in baking but I mainly use it for odor fighting in my fridge and my baby's diaper pail and boy does it sure help the smell.

September 13, 2016

I buy more of this baking soda for around-the-house cleaning than baking. It's perfect for shining up pots, baking sheets, & even the sink. Abrasive enough to take off hardwater residue without damaging the surface.

July 12, 2016

I use the baking soda mainly to neutralize odours, like the cat litter box, urine smell on carpet from our new puppy. I even use it as a deodorant. Very versatile product.

June 17, 2016

Always handi to have it. Didnt know how to rate a taste, never tried it :) but in baking this is only baking soda i been using. Works all the time perfect for teeth cleaning, stain removing, also i use it for my homemade face scrub half soda half salt, works good

May 10, 2016

Great product I use it all the time. Found out last year that it also takes stains out of the tub from salon nail polish. I also find it great as a tooth paste, odour eater for my fridge and use it all the time for baking.

May 10, 2016

Who doesn't have this sitting in their fridge? Crack one of these boxes opened to help neutralize odors, or for a pearly white smile, or just for everyday cleaning.