Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 16, 2017

I use this for everything! From cooking to cleaning and everything in between! Very handy to always have on hand/in the house! The amazing cleaning power, helps even the dingiest part of my home.

March 06, 2017

Such a great brand! Have this in my fridge right now to keep it smelling fresh. Use it for baking, and cleaning. The price is right for so many uses. I even use it to brush my teeth for xtra whitening.

February 23, 2017

I've only ever used Arm and Hammer baking soda. It's great for baking! I also use it for cleaning, it makes a great paste to clean grout and also shine silver. If the ph is off in the garden you can add a little there. Fridge is stinky?- open a box and slide it inside. So many uses, so versatile and not expensive at all.

February 23, 2017

Well taste is relative with baking soda, your not supposed to just eat it haha. I can't get over the versatility of this product. Never mind the baking and deodorizing, you can mix this with paint for texture, use it in your garden, darn near anything you can think of.

February 20, 2017

I Have used this product for many years and have suggested to many friends and family members.Its great for cooking bathing and deodorizing. I keep a box of it in my fridge at all times and it keeps everything fresh. We also have a box near the tub that we put in our bath that creates a soothing tub.

February 16, 2017

As you can tell, I don't buy Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for its taste - I buy it for its versatility. While the product has its culinary uses, baking soda is also an earth friendly, environmentally conscious cleaning product. In the kitchen, the bathroom, laundry room - any room in your house - you will find an ecologically friendly use for Arm & Hammer.

January 23, 2017

Who doesn't have that little orange box of baking soda in their pantry! I use it for everything! Baking, cleaning and deodorizing. It's the only brand that I use.

January 18, 2017

Baking Soda is the ultimate household/beauty product. It is so versatile. I buy this brand in particular, simply because growing up it is what my mom used. I love to keep a little jar of it in my bathroom as a whitening agent for my teeth. I love to use it when I am cleaning. It really is one of the can do all products.

January 18, 2017

This is a must in all households.it does pretty much everything from baking to cleaning and without all the crap harsh chemicals and carcinogens. And it's cheap!

January 06, 2017

I had to put the taste star to 1 cause you don't want to eat the stuff, hahaha.

Works really good in baking but I mainly use it for odor fighting in my fridge and my baby's diaper pail and boy does it sure help the smell.