Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 13, 2016

I buy more of this baking soda for around-the-house cleaning than baking. It's perfect for shining up pots, baking sheets, & even the sink. Abrasive enough to take off hardwater residue without damaging the surface.

July 12, 2016

I use the baking soda mainly to neutralize odours, like the cat litter box, urine smell on carpet from our new puppy. I even use it as a deodorant. Very versatile product.

June 17, 2016

Always handi to have it. Didnt know how to rate a taste, never tried it :) but in baking this is only baking soda i been using. Works all the time perfect for teeth cleaning, stain removing, also i use it for my homemade face scrub half soda half salt, works good

May 10, 2016

Great product I use it all the time. Found out last year that it also takes stains out of the tub from salon nail polish. I also find it great as a tooth paste, odour eater for my fridge and use it all the time for baking.

May 10, 2016

Who doesn't have this sitting in their fridge? Crack one of these boxes opened to help neutralize odors, or for a pearly white smile, or just for everyday cleaning.

May 10, 2016

I have try this product and really enjoy it as this bring my teeth whiter and really good product in the recipe or for keeping the fridge without some smell

May 09, 2016

This is one of the most versatile thing to have in your kitchen. It works perfectly to get rid of any bad smell, even in the cat box. Perfect also for cooking and whitened your teeth.

May 09, 2016

arm and hammer baking soda has many uses and a great bargain for the uses that it can be used for
keeps your fridge smelling clean and cleans your teeth and souses and upset tummy

April 08, 2016

Arm & Hammer has been around for almost 200 years. I trust that they have a dedication to high quality so I prefer to buy their baking soda over store brand. I get mine from Costco in bulk as I go through baking soda fast. I keep a box in the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, fridge,car & by the cat station. It is a multi functional, reasonably priced necessity with hundreds of uses! But the best thing about it is it is safe and pure. I use it to clean, deodorize, exfoliate skin, whiten my teeth, treat stains, ingest for ailments and of course in the odd recipe :) If you look online you will be amazed at all the uses baking soda has. I regret that I cannot review this product as a 5/5 because it tastes awful lol.

April 08, 2016

Very good taste and very good price I recommend for all people to try this product ! the quality is perfect and they are enough good for use in kitchen recepies :)