Arm & Hammer Boosted with Baking Soda Liquid Laundry detergent

Arm & Hammer Boosted with Baking Soda Liquid Laundry detergent Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 235 in Laundry Care

October 08, 2016

This is my favourite laundry soap.
    It cleans well the baking soda whitens the whites.
    it is very reasonably priced and hasn't got a strong odour which I like.

May 13, 2016

Arm and hammer is the detergent i prefer. I use it a lot with stinky dog blankets and towels and have never had any remaining dog smells after a wash. It works like anu othet detetgent but i find is usually better priced than the xompetition for the same amount and quality. I cannot handle heavily scented detetgents and am sensitive to irriants but have had no issues with these and arm and hammer detetgent.

April 03, 2016

I love how this detergent leaves my clothes so clean and smelling so refreshed I always buy this detergent at a great price and use a coupon if I have one on hand I would recommend this product to anyone at anytime

March 29, 2016

Our family tries to budget and I like to buy a mid priced laundry detergent. I like the Arm and Hammer brands of other household items so I tried this when it went on sale at Walmart. I found that it did the job as good as any other detergents and the large container lasted a while. Having 2 toddlers makes for a lot of stains so spending extra on other higher end soaps does not makes sense for us. I'll probably buy again.

February 16, 2016

Love everything about this detergent. The only detergent I use in my front load washer that doesn't leave a mildew smell on clothes if they are left overnight in the machine. Very impressed with the cleaning power for tough stains.

February 11, 2016

I am in love with this. The smell is fantastic and it lasts for so long. It cleans great without fading the clothes. pricing is great aswell. super affordable.

January 23, 2016

I like this detergent it suds welll , smellls nice great price ! Buy a least two bottles when it is on special

January 23, 2016

I really enjoy this detergent, it has a wonderful scent and really cleans your clothes well. Great price for a great product.

April 07, 2015

This is by far my favorite whitening toothpaste. The results really are amazing and the taste isn't un barely strong I would recomended this tooth paste to anyone who doest like mint toothpaste or anyone who needs a good whitening.

March 01, 2015

I love arm and hammer, from baking soda to laundry detergent they are the best around! I love the clean fresh scent and not having to worry about It being to harsh on my colors whilst always removing stains!