Arm & Hammer Complete Care Toothpaste Plus Whitening Baking Soda and Peroxide

Arm & Hammer Complete Care Toothpaste Plus Whitening Baking Soda and Peroxide Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 133 in Toothpastes

October 21, 2016

I always use the Arm & Hammer toothpaste. My husband uses it as well. I have tried others but I keep going back to this one. I have actually seen a big difference in the Color of my teeth. My husband's teeth were almost brown, from drinking so much tea, now they are looking great.

October 11, 2016

I would like to say I really enjoy this product because how well it cleans and naturally whitens my teeth (which it does) but I absolutely cannot get over the awful taste. This product is great as long as you don't mind the lingering baking soda taste it leaves at the back of your mouth.

October 07, 2016

This is one of go to toothpastse. It freshen my breath and it helps with the whitening of my teeth as well.
Generaly I have a coupon for this product so hence I tend to buy this one more

September 29, 2016

I tend to stick to brands that I trust, but I came across this product in a sample from a store I frequent. I fell in love immediately! The fresh clean feeling after brushing is like nothing I have ever used before.

August 28, 2016

This toothpaste makes my teeth feel really clean and my mouth fresh. It definitely whitens and brightens my smile. I feel more confident after using this amazing toothpaste.

August 28, 2016

A great tasting toothpaste that makes your teeth feel clean. It gently whitens and removes stains effectively. I love Arm & Hammer. It is reasonably priced as well.

April 03, 2016

I like how this Arm and Hammer Complete Care Toothpaste Plus Whitening cleans my teeth and leaves my breath feeling so fresh I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone at anytime

March 26, 2016

I saw a difference after a day of using this toothpaste! Teeth appear whiter with stains removed and breath stays fresh noticeably longer! Love the tingly fresh taste of clean mint! Switching over to this brand immediately!

March 24, 2016

Très bon produit. J'utilise plusieurs dentifrices différents de Arm & Hammer car j'aime bien qu'il y ait un peu de soda à pâte dedans pour m'aider à blanchir les dents, je trouve que dans ces dentifrices, la quantité de soda est bien équilibrée. Ce dentifrice aide donc à blanchir et garder nos dents et notre haleine très propre. De plus, d'une fois à l'autre, il y a souvent des coupons-rabais dont nous pouvons profiter.

March 23, 2016

great product. Does a super job at cleaning and whitening. It takes some getting used to because of the baking soda and peroxide it kind of stings the first couple of uses but it is worth it and a very good quality product