Arm & Hammer Crystal Burst Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 226 in Laundry Care

April 08, 2016

Very good product and very good price I recommend for all people to try this product ! the quality is perfect and they are enough good for ugrade the smell of the Landry :)

April 03, 2016

I love the scent of Arm and Hammer Crystal Burst Laundry Detergent makes my clothes come out so clean and smelling so great and fresh I would recommend this product to anyone at anytime

February 05, 2015

I like this detergent it works well at cleaning clothes and it isn't over priced.

September 10, 2014

Love arm and hammer laundry soap. Its the only one so far the whole house can use. Its easy on your skin smells great and cleans well over all. Also the price is great on it. Just need fabric sheets too and we d be set

September 10, 2014

the product smells good cleans very 8.5 /10
the price is reasonable

August 28, 2014

I love Arm and Hammer products. This laundry detergent worked pretty well. I don't know about the "crystal burst" part but it did clean my clothes. The only thing is the smell did not stay as long as it did with other major brands that I have tried.

July 18, 2014

I don't know about the crystal burst part of the title but it is a great detergent that will made a broad range of needs from keeping your whites white and your dark colors from fading AND dealing with stubborn stains that are couple days old and have not been treated. I will use this product from now on.

June 12, 2014

Switched to arm & hammer about 3 years ago, and have never looked back. Love the crystal burst! Pour it into the laundry and let it do its thing. Fresh & clean. Gets tough stains out pretty good too!

May 29, 2014

This was the first time I bought this Laundry Detergent and it makes my clothes smell so clean. I love it when I can smell clean clothes after like three days later.

May 25, 2014

Now this is a big one to talk about because everyone has there own brand there use no matter what. arm and hammer laundry detergent is one of the better ones from my point of view because the price is all most always a good price, it works well with dirty clothes and there r all ways coupons for it. the price point ranges from 2.99 on sale for a 2.1L to 4.99, which i don't think is bad at all. i think the product would be good for people that r trying to save some money and clean a lot of dirty clothes. thanks for reading

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products