Arm & Hammer Double Duty Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 270 in Pet Products

May 02, 2016

I have two cats and this litter does the job for the price. It's not perfect in covering up the smell, but I think that is more dependent on whether the cats choose to bury their business. Otherwise, the price isn't bad for what it is, clumps fairly well and the cats seem to like it.

April 01, 2016

Recently I have been buying the cheaper litter brands but Arm & Hammer has always been my go to brand. I was not satisfied what so ever with the odor blocking or clumping so I decided to go back to A&H;(and it was even on sale!!) What a difference!!! My love for this product is completely renewed and I will never cheap out on kitty litter again. You can't smell the litter box anywhere in the house, not even the bathroom where I keep it, the urine clumps and scoops clean every time - there is no wetness anywhere through out the litter box, and it lasts way longer than the other brands.

March 13, 2016

This is defiantly my go to cat litter, my spare room where this is located never smells like there is even a litter box in there. It's super easy to scoop out the waste and the remaining litter still smells fresh which is rare. This is also cheaper compared to other litters at my local store.

February 15, 2016

I have three cats, and I find this the most effective cat litter so far, and doesn't have a nasty smell once the cats use it. And no powdery residue when they step out.

1.5/5

February 14, 2016

I am a big fan of the Unscented Arm and Hammer Super Scoop Clumping Cat Litter. When we saw this at the store, we figured it was worth trying. We ended up taking it back to the store for a refund the next day. As a migraine sufferer who is sensitive to smells, I couldn't even have this in the house once I opened the box. I'm sure the product is as fine quality wise as my usual Arm and Hammer litter, but always wonder why they need to add so much fragrance if the litter is doing its job. My unscented works wonderfully to control odour, not just mask it with a strong perfume. If you are sensitive to fragrances, this is not a good choice.

January 08, 2016

Clumps nicely and does indeed eliminate odors better than my previous brand. The only downside is that it is very light weight, makes big clumps and I need to change it all the time. So it doesn't last as long as other brands I've used.

July 09, 2015

Excellent Product for those who have more then one cat in the home. It doesnt stink up the whole house and it scoops up nicely so you dont have to do full dumps every other day.

July 08, 2015

I love this stuff it's amazing! I have 4 cats and this litter is the very best for odour protection ! It can be expensive so I only buy kit when its on sale or I have coupons! But this stuff is amazing!

March 26, 2015

I have two cats and let me tell you - this litter is a life saver! I always scoop out their litter box as soon as I can after one of them uses it so it generally stays cleans. The biggest difference I find with this litter though is that is really does absorb not only more odor but more liquid than other brands. Which is great for me because I get to spend less time changing litter! I would absolutely recommend it for any cat owner.

March 26, 2015

I don't have a cat but I still buy this type of cat litter. My husband is all the time working in his garage or shop here at home. If he spills oil or anything that is greasy like oil, I sprinkle the kitty litter over the spot. I wait a while and go back and it sweeps right up in clumps. It absorbs oil very well. That's the reason I buy it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation