Arm & Hammer Fridge Fresh Deodorizer Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 136 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

February 10, 2016

Arm & Hammer Fridge Fresh Deodorizer works well to get rid of food smells in the fridge. You can even pick these up at Dollarama. Great price regardless. Hang it in fridge using supplied suction cup.

January 26, 2016

This product makes our fridge odorless. Despite of all kind of food Inside the fridge it doesnt smell at all.

December 28, 2015

Didn't find it very effective. Better off to use a regular old box of baking soda. Pricey as well, considering it doesn't really help that much.

August 29, 2015

It works ok but it's cheaper just to put a box of baking soda

July 26, 2015

I honestly didn't notice a difference when I stuck one of these in my fridge. Too much of a gimmick for me to justify purchasing again.

July 25, 2015

Works wonderfully I don't think I could live with out this. I love arm and hammer products they are very efficient and useful. this brand is always a pus in this house.

June 02, 2015

I love this little work horse for my fridge. It last quite a while and does keep the inside of my fridge from smelling foul. I buy a replacement to always have on had. It is well made and does an awesome job of controlling and preventing odors.

June 02, 2015

This product is so easy to use. You stick it in the freeze and it does all the work for you. I like that it's out of the way and let's you know when it's time to change it. Keeps your fridge free of foul odours.

May 26, 2015

This product is amazing to use for my fridge, keeps it fresh and smelling great. It actually deodorizes my fridge and keeps it smelling clean. It's super easy to use you just stick it inside your fridge and let it do the work for you.