Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent + Oxi Clean

Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent + Oxi Clean Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 226 in Laundry Care

August 19, 2016

Wow, I have try this detergent and I have to said it is one of the worst I ever try. It isnt smell very good and also it leave some soap on the clothes all the time. Many more detergents are better than this one.

1.5/5

August 19, 2016

This detergent is absolutely awful! It was a good price so we switched detergents. It made my entire family so itchy that had to discontinue use. It caused both of my little boys to get a bad rashes. We are all rash and itch free now that we have switched back to our regular detergent. I have talked to other moms who have had similar experiences with this product as well. Don't waste your money.

August 14, 2016

This detergent with the oxiclean removes all the status that my family gets into. I am sensitive to most detergents either with the smell or the detergent itself but I never have that problem with this one. I have tried others but I always return to this detergent. Highly recommended

March 10, 2016

love this product, it gets my clothes nice and clean and has great scents. Also love the large easy pour container that is available. It is also great on sensitive skin.

February 16, 2016

I was low on money on my last household shopping day and I usually purchase Gain detergent but I didn't have enough money. I was browsing and I found Arm and Hammer liquid detergent plus oxiclean and decided to give it a try. I trust Arm and Hammer and I know that it disinfects and cleans household items well so why not try on my clothes. The smell was so outstanding and it truly got my clothes clean and it was refreshed. Will purchase from no on.

December 27, 2015

This is my regular brand. I buy 4 at a time when on sale. Many varieties to choose from. A great choice!

October 01, 2015

This is one of the best detergents I have ever used on my laundry. It removes stains effectively, no pre-treatment needed!! Makes the clothes smell fresh and does not fade colors.

April 23, 2015

I have been using this laundry detergent for years ! Cleans clothes without all of the harsh chemicals that other detergents have .

April 23, 2015

This is a liquid laundry detergent that is for all machines including HE. Fights dirt. Gentle, deep-cleaning formula..Traps dirt in the wash water.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic