Arm & Hammer Pet Stain and Odour Remover

Arm & Hammer Pet Stain and Odour Remover Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 361 in Household Cleaning Products

June 24, 2015

If you have pets this is a must, it gets rid of stains and odour.

August 30, 2014

every once in a while my little dog has an accident have tried other products such as Resolve but this works much better

July 18, 2014

I have 5 chats and this product is the best by far to eliminate any odors. I mix it with the usual litter and it makes the world of a difference.

June 17, 2014

We have 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 kids running around my house. I use arm and hammer on every carpeted surface and it works wonders. Great price.

May 29, 2014

Arm & Hammer has nailed the pet support products. I have found this product to be great for the messes that sometimes happen while caring for a cat. This product is the only one you need for this kind of delicate issues.

June 30, 2013

This product is the greatest product ever. I have two large dogs and one peed on the carpet and it brought the smell and everything out without a problem.

August 29, 2012

we have 2 cats a dog, and our cats vomit one in awhile. sometimes it is just vomitting, sometimes it's their hairball time. So having this remover at home is very handy. we use it on our carpet and it works very fine! we keep buying it and i will recommend it to any pet owner!

1.5/5

June 24, 2012

Arm & Hammer Pet Stain and Odour Remover was a total waste of money. I have a miniature shnauzer that urinated on my carpet 2 weeks ago ( it is unusual for her to do this) so I followed the instructions and all that happened was that I ended up with an even wetter carpet that smelled like urine and cleaner.