Arm & Hammer Scrub Free Bleach Mildew Remover
Good

Arm & Hammer Scrub Free Bleach Mildew Remover Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

November 30, 2016

I personally didn't like this product. I used it when moving into my old apartment. I didn't think it worked too great in comparison to other products I've used. It was the cleaner my landlord had at the apartment so I thought I'd give it a try. I had to use a lot of product to clean a little area. It left my home smelling awful too. I prefer a clean scent (e.g. lemon) over the smell of bleach which makes me feel sick.

August 07, 2016

This stuff is great! I recently moved into a new rental house and the previous tenants didn't clean very well, and the window frame in the bathroom had a lot of mold around it. I sprayed this stuff on it, let it sit for five minutes, and it completely cut through all the mold and left it clean and shiny. My only problem with this product is that the smell is very strong, but you're going to get that with any product that has bleach in it. It's certainly not my everyday cleaner because I prefer to use more natural products, but for tough stuff like that, it works like a charm.