Arm & Hammer Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste with Baking Soda

Arm & Hammer Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste with Baking Soda Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 143 in Toothpastes

January 08, 2017

This toothpaste fid not make my teeth feel clean what so ever.I did not like taste or feel of this toothpaste
    I was hoping for a much better clean feel for teeth and Mouth

April 18, 2016

Was a bit hard to get use to the taste but was very pleased with the results. I actually seen my teeth get whiter over a period of a week. Was impressed.

April 03, 2016

I Love how this Arm and Hammer Sensitive Whitening Tooth paste with Baking Soda relieves the pain of my teeth and whitenings my teeth and makes my Breath feeling so fresh I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone at anytime

July 10, 2013

From time to time, I find my teeth can be a bit sensitive so I like to keep a sensitive toothpaste on hand. I picked this one up instead of my usual brand because I was interested in it's whitening claims. To be honest, I didn't love this at first as it does have a bit of a baking soda taste, but after a couple of uses I got used to it and I don't notice it anymore. After a few weeks use, I did notice my teeth were in fact whiter and the sensitivity had reduced to almost nothing. This is a great toothpaste!

May 09, 2012

My husband and I both have very sensitive teeth. We've been using this toothpaste for less than a week and already we both have noticed a considerable difference in the sensitivity in our teeth. The flavor is called Frosted Mint, and it is pretty good. Some of the baking soda toothpastes taste terrible, so this one is a huge improvement. I just noticed that the package indicates not to use it for longer than 4 weeks without consulting a dentist, so I'll have to make sure I ask my dentist about the implications of using it longer.