Arm & Hammer So Clean So Fresh Laundry Detergent
Good

Arm & Hammer So Clean So Fresh Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 274 in Laundry Care

April 03, 2016

I love how This Arm and Hammer Detergent makes my clothes come out so clean and smelling so fresh I can always buy it at a great price I always buy 3 to 4 of this detergent and use coupons when I have them on hand to get this product at even a greater price I would recommend this product to anyone at anytime

November 16, 2015

I love everything about this soap the price the smell and it leaves my clothes so fresh and so clean. This is my go to soap and don't plan on changing it. I defitnetly recommend this soap to everyone

May 11, 2015

Works great, smells good and not to strong or to much perfume

June 01, 2014

I bought this for it's amazing low price, as well as it's variety of soap. I have a daughter who has a high sensitivity to scents so I thought this product would work fine.
    While this soap cleans it just doesn't deep clean like other soap products.
    I also noticed that this soap doesn't have bubbles and the water changes color as the washer goes. I thoughtaybe I didn't add enough soap and added more; unfortunately that wasn't the solution.
    I kept using this product for a month or two, which was too long. I gave away what stock I bought and changed products.

November 03, 2013

Lave bien, mais je n aime pas l odeur de ce detergent.

August 12, 2013

I have used Tied for years but have tried other detergents. Funds were low and I found a $3.00 off coupon for Arm & Hammer So Clean So Fresh Laundry Detergent and it was also on sale. I bought it and it is now my favourite laundry detergent, my whites are whiter than ever. I would highly recommend this product. Tried, tested and true.