Arm & Hammer Teeth Whitening Booster Toothpaste

Arm & Hammer Teeth Whitening Booster Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 116 in Teeth Whitening

The standard of purity. Easier, faster & 2X more whitening agent than a leading whitening strip (when used as directed). Add to any toothpaste everytime you brush! No messiness, no inconvenient extra strips. Contains peroxide, the same ingredient dentists use for whitening. Enamel-safe for everyday use. Peroxide formula with patented liquid calcium. Feel it working with unique foaming action. Made in U.S.A.

January 25, 2017

The whiting power is helpful in a noticeable way if you use it regularly price is not bad taste is good and I will buy it again definitely after using a full tube I did notice a big difference in my appearance

April 02, 2016

Works Great, teeth are clean and white. Reasonably priced and you can it find almost everywhere. Nice to find detailed a product that works and doesn't cost a fortune.

February 12, 2016

I use this tooth paste every day to whiten my teeth. It has whitened my teeth more than they were, its also a reasonable price vs the other whitening tooth pastes on the market.

August 11, 2014

used this product at least 1x a day and it whitened my teeth a good amount after a few weeks. But I applied it to my toothbrush AFTER brushing my teeth, then waited 5 minuted while keeping it on my teeth, then rinsed. When I used it twice a day, I noticed my teeth being sensitive.

September 04, 2013

I bought this toothpaste and my children would not use it.They could not accept the taste.I do agree with them but I do not like to waste,so I used it.After awhile I got use to the taste and I think it helped my smile get a little whiter, but nothing to write home about.

April 11, 2013

Great value for this product. Inexpensive and works great. Teeth feels so clean. Love it !

July 03, 2012

I love this stuff!! the taste is amazingly gross but it really helps whitten and clean your teeth. I've never loved a toothpaste this much before! Totally worth the money spent

June 14, 2010

The Arm and Hammer teeth whitening boost toothpaste is an awesome way to get those pearly whites even whiter! You use it with your regular toothpast to give your whiteening a boost! It states that it is as effective as strips and I agree! You just need to make sure you also use toothpast becuase this product does not prevent cavitives. You'll love the whitening power!

November 02, 2009

I've been using this for about a month, and I was totally surprised to find that it really does work! I've tried other teeth whiteners, and this one worked better for than the rest. Instead of using trays or strips, you simple squeeze a little out on top of your toothbrush with your toothpaste and brush as you do normally. You can use it everyday (up to three times daily), and it takes no longer than brushing your teeth. The taste wasn't too bad, but it does have that distinct whitening gel taste. Usually whitening systems make my teeth a little sensitive, but I haven't noticed any problems with this. The only problem I had was getting it out of the bottle. You're supposed to store it on its cap and tap it before using to ensure a good flow. The first few times I had a hard time getting it out of the bottle, and it squeezed out way too much when it did come out. Overall, it's a quality product, and you can't beat the price!

February 25, 2009

I bought this about 3 weeks ago and it WORKS! Its very afordable alot cheaper than those strips. And in my opinion works better. Plus theres no yucky taste! =) You just put your fav. toothpaste on and the booster on top of your toothpaste. Then brush like normal. You can use this product up to 3x's a day. And it lasts a long time!