Arm & Hammer Toothpaste Sensitive

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste Sensitive Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 28, 2016

I love this tooth paste! Keeps my breath fresh, kills all the bacteria & helps my sensitive gums. I have noticed my mouth feels healthier since switching to this toothpaste.

June 30, 2016

I grind my teeth at night... :-/ Needless to say my teeth hurt like a #&@! when I eat something hot, cold, drink tea, rinse my mouth after brushing or just plain breathe. I looooooove this toothpaste because it tastes great (though some might need some time getting used to), it does it's job and there's zero (!!!!) sensitivity. Great price too, a big tube lasts for-e-ver.

June 30, 2016

Priced very well, comes in different sizes. This toothpaste makes your teeth feel clean and fresh. Sensitive is non existent when using Arm & Hammer Toothpaste.

May 10, 2016

This toothpaste is great. My mouth has never felt so clean after brushing my teeth before. I think it's because of the baking soda that sets this toothpaste apart from others.

April 18, 2016

Absolutely love this product, it has become a staple in my house. It is reasonably priced and works as well as the leading competitor but leaves my teeth with a better clean feeling while relieving the sensitivity pain!!

April 03, 2016

this toothpaste is great at relieving the pain of my sensitive teeth and also I like how it whitenings my teeth and make my breath feeling so fresh I would recommend Arm and Hammer Tooth paste for sensitive teeth to anyone at anytime

March 29, 2016

This is the best toothpaste i have came across in a long time. The taste is not overpowering and doesn't burn your mouth but you feel your mouth left super clean!! Sometimes I feel like you do taste the baking powder but still love it.

May 02, 2015

I have tried so many different type of toothpaste and none works for me. this one is amazing, and help with my sensitive teeth and keep teeth white at the same time.