Good

1 review
Ranked #455 out of 467 in Tea

Taste

January 06, 2012

Give it a try you will love it!!!
Arnold Palmer Half Iced tea & Half Lemonade is more refreshing than lemonade or Iced tea on its' own. The cans are 458ml and work out to about just over 100 calories per can approx. If yu want something to quech your thirst and that is refreshing give this a try. My family cannot get enough of it. We first tried it in the States and brought some back with us. This is made by Arizona and it is really hard to find in Canada (Ontario specifically).
Difficulties finding it.
I first saw it advertised in the Shoppers Drugmart flyer but only found it once after searching 5 local stores. They say they don't carry it as it is not a regular item. However, they insist on advertisiting it in the flyers on a regular basis. I think it will be coming as a regular item and we just have to wait.
You can find it in the Rexall chain and at the Real Canadian Superstore. It ranges in price from $.50 to $1.00. I recently bought a case of 24 at the Real Canadian Superstore as they had it on sale for $.50. I even gave a whole case to our friends as he loves this stuff.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for