Good

Aroma Trees Beauty Vitamin E Oil Serum for Face, Skin and Scars with Anti-Argan Oil, 1 Ounce Reviews

1 review
Ranked #201 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 22, 2015

I don't use many beauty products that help keep your skin healthy like I probably should, so by now my skin isn't looking its best, but I found this to be really helpful in rejuvenating my skin. It has so many nourishing oils like Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, and so much more. For this type of serum, a little does go a long way. For me, a few drops is good enough to cover my face, but it really depends on how much you want to put on. It doesn't have a slimy and oily texture like other serums which I was super happy about. This has really helped to moisturize my dry skin and bring it back on the path of restoring its former shine and glory. After using this my face feels super hydrated and refreshed. It just leaves a good feeling on your skin. I do see a very slight difference in my fine lines around my eyes, but not much to really make a difference. I have though, after all, only been using this for about a week or more. So, I don't quite expect any extensive changes in my skin, but so far, the results have been pleasing!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!