Art Naturals 6 Piece Soap Bar Set Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

September 23, 2016

This soap gift set came in a very nice box that opened to the display of 6 soap bars. Each soap bar came in its own individual box. Each soap bar is 4 ounces (on the smaller - "hotel sized" size) and each contains natural ingredients infused with Jojoba Oil. and they are each in their own box. The set comes with 6 different bars:

Miracle Wash ' Reviving Cleansing Bar (with tea tree oil)
Cool Mint ' Therapeutic Cleansing Bar (with eucalyptus)
Tropical Cleanse ' Regenerating Cleansing Bar (with grapefruit)
Purifying Zing ' Hydrating Cleansing Bar (with lemon)
Floral Detox ' Renewing Cleansing Bar (with lavender)
Soothing Citrus ' Rejuvenating Cleansing Bar (with orange)

These soaps have a good lather and leave my skin feeling moisturized.

I would buy these again and feel this would make a wonderful gift. The set is beautifully presented!

I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest review.

July 09, 2016

I love essential oils and I also enjoy all of Art Naturals products. I have been using the oils on my body and then when the soap bars came out I was thrilled ! They have lemon, tea trea, and others . The smell beautiful. When you wash with it your skin feels clean, fresh, alive, hydrated and it's a wash that I know you have not had unless you've used this product and enjoy using essential oils . It doesn't leave your skin sticky or greasy at all . You do not feel oily at all afterwards either . It's a great feeling getting out of the shower after using any one of the bars that are offered in the box.

July 06, 2016

We go through a lot of bar soap in our household and I was really interested in trying this tropical soap collection. These bars of soap smell ah-mazing! As soon as I opened the box I had this mixture of scents coming at me and not In harsh way.

I immediately took these to my bathroom and first tried the tropical cleanse bar, it's such a lovely scent, it lathers very well and left my hands very soft.

I find that some bar soap can leave your hands feeling super dry and feeling like there's a residue left behind but not with this soap. I purchased these at a discount and I'm really impressed with the quality of this soap and would defiantly recommend these to anyone or even as a gift for someone

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag