• Art naturals clarifying face wash
  • Art naturals clarifying face wash
Good

Art naturals clarifying face wash Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

December 26, 2016

If it weren't for the problem with the pump, which seems to be a common problem, this would've gotten a 4 star rating. The pump was shrink wrapped properly so it wasn't a problem with packaging, but still when I opened the plastic and tried to use it the pump just kept clicking and wouldn't work. I only got it to work by pure accident, managing to hit it at just the right angle to reconnect whatever had popped out of place. Before then, though, I had honestly wondered how I was going to use it as the face wash is very thick and would be annoying to fish out of the bottle every day - thankfully I got it to work, though because this is a common problem I just have to take a star off for it. The other missing star is simply for the price because I really can't justify paying that much for a face wash product no matter how natural it is or how well it works.

The product itself is fine. I can't really comment on the effectiveness of the cleanser acne-wise, as while I do suffer from adult acne it's so mild that any change in my face can be attributed to many things. Someone with worse acne, who can see a noticeable difference, would be better in that regards. That being said, as a cleanser it's fine. You need such a small amount to spread all over your face that I can see this lasting a really long time. It feels perfumed to me, though, and I can't tell if it's just the natural scent that feels that way or if it actually is perfumed - either way, I would have preferred it if it had as little scent as possible even though it's not off-putting in and of itself. One thing that I did notice, though, is that I didn't break out as I normally do when I start a new product. I've been washing my face with water only for years now and whenever I introduce any kind of cleanser, natural or otherwise, my face needs to adjust to it - for this product, it didn't.

I don't think I'd get this product again, though, even though I received this one to review. Using only water has been super effective for me for years so there's no need for me to purchase cleansers in general, but more so the price for this one just isn't worth it. Adding to that the constant problem people have with the pump and you'll find that a cheap cleanser from any store is more worthwhile than this product in the end.

July 07, 2016

I have been using this cleanser for about 10 days now and I have been having break outs from time to time and I wanted something that would help make my skin smoother.

This cleanser is thick and lathers very well which I think helps applying it because it stays on my face until I wash it off. It has a very pleasant scent and I also have sensitive skin, I've had no bad reactions to this cleanser at all.

I really like how soft and clear my skin has been since using this cleanser. I purchased this cleanser at a discount and it is something I will defiantly continue to use.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO