• Art Naturals Frankincense Essential Oil
  • Art Naturals Frankincense Essential Oil

Art Naturals Frankincense Essential Oil Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 44 in Insect Repellent

July 06, 2016

I've been using a lot of different oils of lately and honestly I had heard of frankincense but was unaware that it was an oil.
I have read that this was great for stress and anxiety which I have a lot of.

-I put a few drops of this oil in my aromatherapy diffuser and used it in my bedroom while I slept, I did find this to be relaxing. (Don't put too much because it's really strong)

-I had a bunch of fly bites from a camping trip and this defiantly helped with the itchiness and swelling.

I purchased this at a discount and I've been very happy with the results I've had with this especially with the extremely itchy fly bites.

May 24, 2016

I love using Essential Oils for my bath bombs (and in my ceramic essential oil burning owl).

As usual, Art Naturals ceases to fail me. This is a generous size of Frankincense, with a large quality plastic dropper for easy use.

The scent is not as overwhelming as I anticipated, and it does not react negatively when I apply it directly to my skin.

This weekend was a good test, as we went camping with the mosquitos, and were nursing several bites when we returned home. I placed about 5 drops of Frankincense to a cotton pad, and swabbed the areas that were swollen, and within a few hours, the bites decreased drastically in comparison with the Bite Off we had used at the camp site.

I have also started mixing this with Art Naturals Lavendar Essential Oil, placing a dab on each big toe at night to help me sleep better. I have found I have woken up a lot less, and have been more relaxed during the day, despite a higher workload than normal.

Overall, I am quite pleased with the product effectiveness, package size, and price point. As the bottle will last me quite awhile, I feel it is definitely a good investment for anyone into essential oils.

*** I received this product at a reduced cost for my fair and fabulous review ***