ARTDECO Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1326 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

March 01, 2014

I wish these polishes were more pigmented, and the brush was a bit smaller. There is a learning curve to learning how to use these, but they are awesome at creating nail art and stripes.

December 04, 2009

I recently purchased a few of the Art Deco nail polishes and I was pleasantly surprised. I heard that the Art Deco line was great for creating nail art and now I can see why. Each of their nail polishes come with a very thin brush which helps you create beautiful, precise lines and designs on your nails. This brush is not meant to paint the entire nail like your regular nail polish would. The consistency of the nail polish is very smooth...not too liquidy and not too thick. This allows the brush to glide effectively on the nail. The scent is not overpowering like some of the other nail polishes I own and it does dry rather quickly. I've had some on my nails for a week now and it hasn't chipped (I also applied a top coat). In addition, they come in a range of colors - from the standard black and white to yellow, blue, pink, etc... as well as glitter silver and gold. They aren't the most creative of colors, however, they are good enough for creating wonderful nail art on top of any other nail polish base you wish to apply underneath.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk