Arthur TV Show
Good

Arthur TV Show Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 1001 in DVD

April 27, 2016

Arthur was my favourite show when I was little! I would watch it before school, when I would come home for lunch, and after school! DW ws always my favourite character and she still makes me laugh. A good wholesome and educational cartoon for kids to watch.

May 05, 2015

I used to watch Arthur all the time as a kid after school, it was a show I looked forward to watching. It has really great characters on it. It's basically a show about Arthur(the main character) and his family and friends. It taught me good lessons in life. A great show for kids to watch for sure.

May 04, 2015

I love watching Arthur and always looked forward when it came on. He's such a cute little animated character. My daughter loved to watch him and I've found some DVD's of the episodes and bought. I've let my grandson watch a couple now. He loves Arthur and doesn't understand that it's teaching him things, while at the same time being entertaining. He named 1 of his stuffed animals I got him Arthur. I thought that was so sweet.

May 02, 2015

Bespectacled aardvark Arthur Read demonstrates to kids how to deal with such childhood traumas and challenges as homework, teachers and bullies. He also has to contend with his sisters, but loves playing with his friends: tomboy Francine, foodie and best pal Buster, supersmart Brain, rich girl Muffy and geography expert Sue Ellen.

Arthur was another of my kids' favourite TV shows. Arthur and his friends had many exciting adventures that were fun to watch. Typical family topics were discussed as well as problems kids face at school. A great show that helped kids learn to be respectful, polite, tolerant and accepting of others. Each character had their own unique quirks. I enjoyed watching it with my kids.

sally57 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

julie920 added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser