Arthur's Smoothies

Arthur's Smoothies Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 24, 2016

I like Arthur's Smoothies. They have different varieties to choose from and are always fresh. I like the small bottles for on the go, and the large bottles for at home. A great way to get fruit into my diet.

February 15, 2016

These smoothies are great tasting and convenient when you have no time to blend your own. They taste fresh and refreshing and is a good way to start a busy day. I usually buy them at No Frills when on sale. One bottle gives me 2 servings.

February 15, 2016

I love Arthurs Smoothies. They are very tasty. They come in different flavors. My favorite is the banana strawberry. I usually purchased mine at Costco since you get a better deal for the price.

April 17, 2014

My child has abdominal issues and therefore is not very forth coming when it comes to eating and she does not like other "meal supplement drinks" that are made for children . However she LOVES these smoothies and they are full of vitamins and nutrition that she requires and not loaded down with preservatives and extras that she doesn't need.

February 17, 2014

A little pricey, but a great way to get fruits and veggies! These smoothies are a staple in my diet. No additives, just fruits and veggies. My favourite is their green smoothie. Tastes amazing and so good for you!

September 24, 2013

They are great and wonderful. The taste is great and a nice treat from the usually. The are pricey

September 11, 2013

Want something healthy for you that your kids will love? Try these! They are not from concentrate, which is surprisingly hard to find for smoothies that are pre made. They freeze very well, and make awesome homemade popsicles, that pack in healthy nutrients!

September 11, 2013

Yummy and nutritious too. I'd recommend it to anyone.

September 11, 2013

Looking for a smoothie that packs a flavour punch in one mouth full then this is it ! With a blend of many fruits the flavours just explode in your mouth making your brain think WOWZA !