Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss
Good

Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 665 in Lip Gloss

November 29, 2016

I LOVE this lip gloss! The colours are beautiful, it goes on smoothly, and provides a nice bit of shimmer. With the mirror on the side and light in the lid, it's easy to apply no matter where you are! I highly recommend the Misty Mauve colour.

February 18, 2016

I really like this product not because it lights up (although the, it's very convenient) but because of the quality of the gloss. The gloss isn't sticky, it can be used alone or over a lipstick, & it has a very refreshing minty scent. It does have a slight tingle because of the mint. This gloss is staple in my makeup kit.

January 06, 2015

Loved it! it's a must in your bag ladies, also a great gift for yor friends!

August 05, 2014

Pros: Lights up
    Mirror on the lip gloss
    Minty tingy feeling during application (does not plump if that's what you're thinking)
    Does not have the hard glittery texture on lips
    Long Lasting
    Rich classic shades

Cons: (can be expensive for most)

For $17 this lipgloss seems overrated but with the light up for those who are in less light and the mirror for accuracy, the little tools and extras does not do Artistry justice. The quality in the lip gloss is superb without the gross sticky texture after wearing it for hours and it moisturizes my lips effectively. Its award winning company for a reason. I would buy it again in a heart beat.
    (I currently own Confetti - for those who wants natural shimmery lip colour or wants an intro to the line.)

June 28, 2013

I have this product in the shade Glitz. I personally got this product as a gift, and would not normally purchase it for myself. The price is a little too much for my taste, especially because I think the reason it costs so much is due to the 'novelty' of it. Overall, I do like this product a lot. I looks great on my lips, and it must have a plumping effect or something because you can feel it tingle when you put it on. I would recommend this product to someone who has the budget to accommodate for it, but I would not repurchase this particular product because I think I could find a similar product for a lot cheaper but I will continue to use it while I have the opportunity to! The shade is also not true to colour on the website. It looks more plum on the website, but it's really more of a pink.

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!

Ghostmommy has started a new forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm

keemstar added a new review for
    Tide Laundry Pods