ArtNaturals - The Best Eye Wrinkle Cream

ArtNaturals - The Best Eye Wrinkle Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #121 out of 345 in Eye Cream

July 28, 2015

My dad has really puffy eyes and the doctors told him there wasn't anything they could do except surgery and they weren't even sure that would work. So I started searching for an eye cream that might help at least relieve some of the swelling and discomfort he was feeling. I always test them on my self before I give them to him. I have found a few that help and others not so much. But ArtNaturals is the first one I have wanted to keep for my self. It has this wonderful cucumber smell to it. Very relaxing and calming. It is in a gel form and goes on smoothly. With this product a little goes a long way. When I apply it under my eyes, It cools my skin and helps with the area. I have terrible allergy's and my eyes are always watering and aggravated. This gel is like adding an ice pack to my eyes. It cools it down. It doesn't leave any sticky residue and it drys fast. I really enjoy using this eye gel.

Updated On: July 28, 2015

I received this item at a free or discounted rate in exchange for a review. Regardless all options are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset