ArtsNatural Fractionated Coconut Oil

ArtsNatural Fractionated Coconut Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #70 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

April 22, 2016

I love coconut oil and have never used it in its liquid form before (well, unless I have melted it in a pot or pan for cooking).

This oil comes in a large bottle with a pump – ready for easy use. The pump itself took a minute or two to actually start pumping, but once it started working, I had no issues.

It is a thin oil, so be careful while pumping it out – you have been warned!

It has no scent, which makes it perfect for making my bath bombs and cooking with.

I have also used it as a face cleaner, and it works MUCH better at removing my eye makeup (mascara and eyeshadow) than Micellar water, and is gentler on my eyes than lotion eye make up remover.

I tried using it on my dry legs as a moisturizer, and only used a little bit, but it was quite oily, and I did not like the oily texture. It is weird how the feeling on my skin varies depending on how the oil is introduced to it – in bath bomb form, I love the feeling of coconut oil on my skin, however, in plain form, I feel like it is too oily.

This bottle should last me quite a while, and it was much larger than anticipated!

Overall, I love the diversity of fractionated coconut oil – whether it be in the kitchen or bathroom, I feel it is a must have for any household.

*** I received this product at a reduced cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear