• Asics Running Shoes
  • Asics Running Shoes

Asics Running Shoes Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 67 in Runners

Women's ASICS® GEL-CUMULUS® 11 :: The women's ASICS® GEL-Cumulus® has long been a favorite of runners wanting pillowy comfort at a great price. This updated running shoe delivers softer heel landings, a lighter weight midsole, and an improved upper that holds your instep snugly and feels better thanks to less stitching. 9.7 ounces

December 15, 2015

expensive but worth the price when you find them on sale....I keep trying other runners but always come back to Asics!!

April 07, 2015

I love my Asics shoes. I know they are listed as a running shoe, but I love them for when we go hiking. They are great. It's a comfortable shoe and a bit expensive. They have never hurt my feet while hiking over steep terrain.

March 13, 2015

I really enjoy my asics sneakers. They are great quality and have good stretch. They have lasted me three years. No other sneaker has lasted me that long, especially after getting wet.

March 13, 2015

Great runners for jogging outside. These are light and breathable.

October 25, 2014

Asics Gel-Venture T383N is perfect for the adventurous women. I like how comfortable it feels when running and the sole is very light. More importantly, when it's raining my feet don't get wet because the mesh protects your feet.

August 13, 2014

love running in them!!! so comfy, my favourite runners

June 13, 2014

These are great shoes. They are light weight and breath really well. Not always the prettiest shoes out there but they are great for running.

August 30, 2013

I find Asics Running Shoes work the best for me. I have knee problems as soon as I know a shoe isn't working for me and I do not usually have knee problems with Asics until it is time to change them out due to wear.

August 27, 2013

Asics are super classic. Again, it's impossible to review an entire brand of running shoes since there's so many of them to choose from depending on your feet.

The only series I've used from Asics is the 2100 series - this one is a mid-range shoe for overpronators. I've used the 2150, 2160, and 2170 series. For me, they all had the same issue of intermittent blisters under my arch. They're also a little heavy. I think they're worthwhile trying since it's consistently one of the more popular running shoes, but I prefer other brands now both for style, weight and function.

September 26, 2012

Still in one-piece after 3yrs of wear. I'd say that I'll be a repeat customer.