Aspen pet cool flow water fountain
Good

Aspen pet cool flow water fountain Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 271 in Pet Products

October 24, 2014

I have this fountain in black and it's great for keeping your pet's water fresh through a constant flow mechanism. The only negative is that when the water gets even a touch low it makes this horrible sound.

July 19, 2014

This is a pet fountain ideal for cats and small animals like small dogs etc. I have the white one because I couldn't find any other color but they do have other color options like black.

One of my cats sometimes is a bit picky so I bought this. This fountain is a plug in filtered water fountain and it lasts awhile. It's not bad. It works really well and easy to to refill and clean up. Either way plugged in or not I'm pretty sure your pet will go to it, my cat at least does. I would only plug it in when your pet is thirsty and than unplug it so you don't waste electricity.

Price was 19 dollars Canadian as far as I remember. I bought this a month ago at Walmart. Over all good product and works pretty well.

What do you think, have you tried it?