Astro Balkan Style Original Natural Yogurt 6%
Good

Astro Balkan Style Original Natural Yogurt 6% Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 256 in Yogurt

January 06, 2017

We love this yogurt that tastes almost like sour cream - we use it as a substitute all the time. Creamy and smooth and it is easy to find on sale quite often.

November 09, 2016

I have lost 20 lbs. this year - ok, very slowly... but Astro Balkan Style Original Natural Yogurt 6% has really helped with keeping it off! When I feel the munchies, I grab a cup of this yogurt, some honey and frozen berries, a dash of ground golden flax and I have a delicious parfait. On good days when I need to reward myself I add toasted pecans. I make a lot of curries and Astro Balkan Style Original Natural Yogurt 6% is wonderful, doesn't curdle and really compliments the spicy tomato bases and cilantro-coriander-cumin spices.

November 09, 2016

I tried this for the first time today and I can say I would definitely buy it again. Taste so natural without articficial flavour. I can eat it with or without toppings. It's often on sale too

September 27, 2016

I like thick yogurt, cheap price, generally don't like artifical flavoring. This yogurt meets all my needs. I just add honey, vanilla extract, fresh/frozen fruits, sometimes some dried raisin. This is in my fridge all the time.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset