Astro Balkan Style Original Natural Yogurt 6%
Good

Astro Balkan Style Original Natural Yogurt 6% Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 245 in Yogurt

November 09, 2016

I have lost 20 lbs. this year - ok, very slowly... but Astro Balkan Style Original Natural Yogurt 6% has really helped with keeping it off! When I feel the munchies, I grab a cup of this yogurt, some honey and frozen berries, a dash of ground golden flax and I have a delicious parfait. On good days when I need to reward myself I add toasted pecans. I make a lot of curries and Astro Balkan Style Original Natural Yogurt 6% is wonderful, doesn't curdle and really compliments the spicy tomato bases and cilantro-coriander-cumin spices.

November 09, 2016

I tried this for the first time today and I can say I would definitely buy it again. Taste so natural without articficial flavour. I can eat it with or without toppings. It's often on sale too

September 27, 2016

I like thick yogurt, cheap price, generally don't like artifical flavoring. This yogurt meets all my needs. I just add honey, vanilla extract, fresh/frozen fruits, sometimes some dried raisin. This is in my fridge all the time.