Astro Cappuccino
Good

Astro Cappuccino Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 245 in Yogurt

June 10, 2016

This is one of my fave snacks. I got it on a whim originally at Gitant Tiger when it went on sale for $1 and I went back and got more. I love that the flavour is unique and not the typical sweet fruit ones. I wouldn't say it actually tastes like cappuccino or coffee, but it has a yummy tart flavour that I could eat all day. It's a much healthier choice to snack on, and I love putting yogurts in the freezer to carve out with a spoon and eat like ice cream on a hot day.

February 16, 2016

It's been a while since I had Astro Cappuccino but when I did have it, it tasted amazing. It has that richness of vanilla yogurt but with a hint of cappuccino. The cappuccino is not overpoweing to where it tastes like coffee, nor is it too sweet. It's the perfect blend.

February 15, 2016

This is a healthier dessert option that is still very tasty. I usually get a tub for $1.99. The yogurt is creamy and quite satisfying. It also mixes well with their french vanilla flavour.

February 15, 2016

C'est ma saveur préférée de la marque ASTRO. Pour les amoureux du café, ce yogourt a un goût savoureux, il est onctueux, je ne peux m'en passer. Un vrai régal.