Astro Original Balkan Style Caramel Yogurt

Astro Original Balkan Style Caramel Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 245 in Yogurt

December 10, 2015

Delish!! My picky yogurt eater even love it! It is like a dessert. I say a 5 on price because I do find it on sale often. I try not to pay full price. Great full flavour, nice and thick. Never watery.

November 24, 2015

Astro caramel yogurt is by far my favourite! It is so rich and creamy. Absolutely delicious!

April 13, 2015

Can I have some of this right now please? This yogurt is one of the best yogurts I have ever tried! It feels like you are eating a really fancy dessert, you would never even know that it's yogurt because it is so amazing. I am just in love with this flavour!

December 05, 2014

I buy it whenever it's on sale! I love how creamy it is and the caramel one is my favourite of the Astro's original yogurts so far.

October 28, 2014

Normally, the thought of caramel yogurt sounds kind of unappealing. It really surprised me! I forgot this was yogurt. Really creamy and tasty. Yummy! Made with no gelatin. Wow, worth buying again! A bonus with a coupon or if it's on sale.

September 24, 2014

I love caramel, but I was really skeptical about a caramel yogurt. I was totally wrong: this yogurt is delicious.

September 30, 2013

Love the Astro Balkan Style, but I prefer the plain one. Didnt much care for the caramel flavor.

September 29, 2013

Not bad it taste good and creamy

September 29, 2013

Very delicious new product. Kids really love it!

October 29, 2012

I bought this yogurt at No Frills on sale for $1.88 I have never heard of Caramel yogurt but it sounded like a great fall treat.I was also happy that this yogurt does not contain gelatin.This yogurt is so creamy and smooth and the caramel flavor is SO good!I also chopped up some crisp gala apples into small cubes and added it to the yogurt and its absolutely delicious.

The ingredients are simple and no additives.Skim milk, cream, sugar, skim milk powder, natural flavor, natural color, agar, active bacterial cultures.I will defiantly keep purchasing this yogurt regardless if its on sale or not it is worth it.It does seem to be a new flavor and I sure hope they keep it on the market.