Astroglide Gel Personal Lubricant Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 37 in Sexual Health

March 28, 2016

This is the best personal lubrication on the market! You need the smallest amount for complete effectiveness. The price is completely reflective of its quality and I will continue to purchase this product for the rest of my life. The packaging could be more attractive to attract attention to it on the shelf. Overall fantastic product.

January 29, 2016

This is my only go-to personal lubricant I can use. I only buy the glycerin & paraben free astroglide which meets all my very sensitive personal needs without giving me a nasty infection in return!

October 22, 2015

Dont get me wrong it definitely got the job done..but afterwards you are literally left with a very sticky gross mess. Unless you plan to take a shower every time you do the deed then this product is for you! But if you wont be taking a shower afterwards...then yeah this product will leave you feeling sticky,gross,and insecure. I didnt like this product-at all.

March 10, 2015

I find this product to be more of a nuisance than a help. I purchased this product for obvious reasons but find myself putting it away as opposed to using it. The product itself it's quite too sticky and leaves residue which I do not enjoy. I have also found that although it says it's compatible with other things this doesn't seem to be the case.

March 01, 2015

This product is great for times when I'm not quite as in the mood as my husband, just a pea sized amount is perfect enough to get us both ready for action and lasts quite a while, not requiring any further application.

August 24, 2008

The packaging advertises that it's a thicker formula, but it's WAY TOO THICK! It doesn't really last, feels gummy and yucky, and just doesn't work that well. They must have had a reason for making it so thick, but it's not for me.

I find the regular Astroglide too thin, therefore messy and drippy (although it works better and lasts longer than the gel). I wish they would make one with a thickness in between the two.