Astrological Guide

Astrological Guide Reviews

1 review
Ranked #766 out of 1001 in Books

December 06, 2011

I've been trying to get this review to go through for two weeks with the right name, but it just wouldn't move on. The complete name of this book is Sydney Omarr's Astrological Guide for Gemini's, witch I am. Sorry about the name not being correct. Any how I've been buying a new Astrological Guide book by Sydney Omarr for about ten years now. I always enjoyed reading my horoscope in the daily paper, so when my husband cancelled the paper I stated buying one of these guide books every year for myself. I don't think everything that's said in these horoscope books is going to come true, or everything is fact, I just enjoy reading them and know many other's do too. These guide books not only give you a daily horoscope starting on Jan 1st and ending on Dec 31st, it also tells you all kinds of things about the star and planets and how they are suppose to affect your life. Such as in money, love, tips for your career, how numbers play a roll in your life and much much more. If you like reading your horoscope, or would like to learn more about the subject of the star's, yourself, other signs and how it all can effect you, then why not pick up a Sydney Omarr day by day guide for yourself for the coming New Year. He writes a new Astrological guide for every sign every year. I find them fun and if you like this type of thing I'm sure you will too.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??