Astrological Guide

Astrological Guide Reviews

1 review
Ranked #726 out of 960 in Books

December 06, 2011

I've been trying to get this review to go through for two weeks with the right name, but it just wouldn't move on. The complete name of this book is Sydney Omarr's Astrological Guide for Gemini's, witch I am. Sorry about the name not being correct. Any how I've been buying a new Astrological Guide book by Sydney Omarr for about ten years now. I always enjoyed reading my horoscope in the daily paper, so when my husband cancelled the paper I stated buying one of these guide books every year for myself. I don't think everything that's said in these horoscope books is going to come true, or everything is fact, I just enjoy reading them and know many other's do too. These guide books not only give you a daily horoscope starting on Jan 1st and ending on Dec 31st, it also tells you all kinds of things about the star and planets and how they are suppose to affect your life. Such as in money, love, tips for your career, how numbers play a roll in your life and much much more. If you like reading your horoscope, or would like to learn more about the subject of the star's, yourself, other signs and how it all can effect you, then why not pick up a Sydney Omarr day by day guide for yourself for the coming New Year. He writes a new Astrological guide for every sign every year. I find them fun and if you like this type of thing I'm sure you will too.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!