Asus N56VM (Laptop)
Amazing

Asus N56VM (Laptop) Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 98 in Computers

October 12, 2016

Great for students, it has a long battery. Good utilities and gadgets. The keyboard may take a while to get used to but the quality is very good and it serves it's functions!

April 03, 2016

Love ASUS computers. they are great. to me they are top of the line. Very fast and keyboard is easy to type on. durable and powerful. Very tough Construction.

March 29, 2013

Our family purchased this laptop after being referred it from an in-store employee. We honestly couldn't be more disappointed. At first, the laptop worked great. After about 3 months of use, we started noticing some major issues with the computer. The battery drains almost immediately. We have to constantly have it plugged into the charger. We have also experienced a lot of issues with the computer freezing. If I would have known about these problems before purchasing, I would have definitely chosen another brand name.

But, on a more positive note. The sleek design is really nice, and the picture quality on screen is great.