ASUS Zenfone 2 Android Phone Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 143 in Cell Phones

August 29, 2016

My Iphone finally died and I was crushed. Mt husband got my an ASUS Zenfone 2 for Christmas and I won't lie, I was a little disappointed it wasn't an Iphone. Then I started getting to know it. I don't miss my Apple a bit. It was a little larger than I was used to but I started to appreciate the size (particularly when I don't have my glasses). It is basically a mini computer! My favorite part was being able to add an sd card for more storage. Finally, I have a phone I can open Adobe docs on! No complaints at all for me.

June 23, 2016

When I needed a new cellphone, I had a couple of factors that were important:
- it had to be unlocked as I did not want to commit to my provider for another two years.
- it had to be powerful as my cellphone is like a mini-computer to me
- it had to be affordable because I don't have $800 to drop on a phone.

I found the ASUS Zenfone 2. It was $370 and really powerful. It has a dual sim which might come in handly if I ever go to the US (I can buy a temporary sim card to use while I'm there) and an expansion slot for a micro SD card. It came with a quick charger as well. I used the NFC function to literally just copy everything from my previous phone onto this one just by putting them back to back. It has it's own launcher and many really cool apps.

The only thing that isn't great about it (and it would not stop me from buying it) is the back is a bit rounded. It is comfortable in my hand, but I cannot find accessories for it. Most wallet cases for example, won't work with it.

All in all though, it's a fantastic phone that behaves really well. The charge lasts a long time and the camera and audio functions are really good as well.

This was one of my best purchasing decisions.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag