Good

Atelier Cologne Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 1213 in Perfume

December 09, 2015

I was in Sephora one day and I was given a sample of this. The Vanilla has become my new signature scent. I's light and powdery, I love it. I'll also layer it under one of the Orange scents that they have - smells like an Orange Creamcicle. I love both of these scents!
I just wish it wasn't so pricey! Overall, I love it!

March 11, 2015

Vanille Insensée Scent: This is my favorite of the two as it's more creamier and heftier in strength. The vanilla is not sugary at all nor does it turn to a nauseating sweet scent after the dry down. You can distinguish the woodsy undertones and it almost has a slight hint of actual incense to it. This is a very unusual vanilla cologne scent and is simply gorgeous! It has great staying power and after a few hours you pick up a waft of deliciousness that is almost haunting. Again, as with the orange scent it's not as strong as I would like it to be and maybe because it's not as rich as a parfum but I definitely would buy this one again out of the two. It's a delectable dreamy cologne!