Atkins, Day Break, Morning Snack / Light BreakfastChocolate Hazelnut Bar
Good

Atkins, Day Break, Morning Snack / Light BreakfastChocolate Hazelnut Bar Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

July 15, 2016

love these for on the go, snack time. Curbs the hunger and sweet cravings in the day! Love that they are low carb, and low sugars. The price is still higher then would like to see. Buy more when they go on salet...But they do taste great and would definitely buy again

July 16, 2015

good bars if your on the go and need to just grab something

April 17, 2015

love these for on the go, snack time. Curbs the hunger and sweet cravings in the day! Love that they are low carb, and low sugars. The price is still a little higher then would like to see. But they do taste great and would definitely buy again!

April 13, 2015

These bars are so awesome. Recieved a couple of free samples in the mail and i have to say they are better than a regular chocolate bat.

April 07, 2015

#GOTITFREE — This was my favourite bar out of all the samples I received. The bar was filled with chunks of crunchy hazelnuts. I felt full and my taste buds satisfied after eating this sweet and delicious bar.

March 31, 2015

I received this product from a sample site. I don't usually buy that these bars fill you up or that they're good. Glad to say i was wrong about this one. I love it. It was very filling and it was sooo good :)

Very delicious for a supplement bar. The only thing is, it seems a bit expensive (for me anyways) It's around 6-7$ i believe... So i don't usually buy supplement bars. Besides that, it's very good! One of the best ones that I've tasted.