• Atlas Ihles Paste
Good

Atlas Ihles Paste Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 344 in Diaper Creams

August 19, 2016

Fantastic product! My daughter had a diaper rash we couldn't kick and our doctor recommended Ihles Paste. What a fantastic product. We use it once or twice a day now to prevent diaper rash as well and it hasn't come back. Highly recommend this and it's cheaper than standard zinc creams for diaper rash. It can be hard to find, I order from well.ca

February 24, 2016

This stuff is amazing!! After trying just about every diaper rash cream we could find, this one has been far superior for our little ones with sensitive skin. It is hard to find but I have been able to special order through the pharmacist. I find it runs about $6 for a small tub up to $15-18 for a large tub.

April 23, 2014

This is the best cream I've ever used on my baby. He has very sensitive skin and ends up with terrible bum rashes, with this paste they clear up quickly. I would recommend it to everyone.

August 30, 2012

My daughter had an awful diaper rash. My Dr. suggested this cream. I found it on well.ca for a great price. It is nice and creamy and goes on smooth, and it works!

Greys Anatomy

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0