Good

Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Pancake Mix Reviews

Ranked #514 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 06, 2017

I only buy this mix to make pancakes or waffles. It makes very fluffy, tasty waffles/pancakes. It's easy to use and I top them off with Aunt Jemima Light syrup.

January 07, 2017

What's more classic than waking up on a Sunday morning and making breakfast for the family? This product is fast, easy and delicious! And is precisely why I keep purchasing this product.

March 08, 2016

My Family loves pancakes ,but I am not always in a mood to make things from scratch, thats why I love this mix,its quick and convenient and I must say it does make some really yummy pancakes .They turn out so light and fluffy.A box of this usually will last me two or three weeks ,I think it's a great product

February 03, 2016

I like the taste and it's easy to use.I just wish they would sell it in bigger boxes; maybe they will one day

September 04, 2015

I love buying this so I have it on hand for a quick meal. I only buy the kind that you add milk and eggs to yourself though because I find the other kind tastes horrible. It does taste great and I use it often to make waffles which I freeze. When ready to eat I just pop them in the toaster and they still taste great.