Aunt Jemima Pancake Syrup Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 04, 2016

I just had some of this today and have to say that it is the best tasting syrup. It's not too sweet and just the right consistency. It isn't expensive and is often on sale. Reminds me of lazy Sundays.

August 25, 2016

Nothing beats pure Canadian Maple Syrup. Heck, I'd even eat some straight up Blackstrap Molasses before grabbing for this sugary concoction of caramel colored sugar water. No thanks, I'll stick to the real, or iron enhancing boosters before I'd ever have this in my fridge. Yuck!

August 02, 2016

Seriously, is there a better tasting pancake syrup than Aunt Jemima's? This is 1 product our family has used since I can even remember. Tastes amazing on pancakes, and love it on sausage meat too!!!! A must for every breakfast table!!

July 25, 2016

This is a great table syrup. I use it on pancakes and waffles, but sometimes cook bacon in it as well to give it a maple taste. I like Aunt Jemima because it has a sweeter flavour than other brands.

June 03, 2016

I do not like the taste of maple syrup so this is the only syrup you will find in my house. It is so sweet and tastes great with Eggo waffles. I have heard that it is not very good for you but still I love it.

May 06, 2016

This stuff gives you diabetes, it's so sweet & artificial.. You will never see this in my house.. So disgusting. This shouldn't even be out on grocery store shelves. I'll stick to my pure maple syrup, thanks!

May 06, 2016

Aunt Jemima is the only syrup my boyfriend will let me buy. My family makes Maple Syrup on their farm in Ontario but we live in Alberta so we only get so much from them a year. I like to buy the Light Butter flavoured Aunt Jemima, it's good and not too sweet. The butter flavour is nice and sublte but you can still taste it. Decent price as well.

May 06, 2016

Aunt jemima is ok. The syrup is very runny and sweet. It is a knock off to the real deal maple syurp. But it is good to keep on hand for a just in case sitituation

March 20, 2016

This is personally not my favourite. .....I find this kind very sweet . ....hurts my test. ...........I Rather the other kinds with less sugarr.......

March 20, 2016

This has been my favourite syrup for my whole life. Love it on pancakes, waffles, French toast and ice cream! Would 100% recommend it to anyone who's looking for an amazing syrup.