Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil

Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #36 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

June 17, 2016

I sometimes have trouble sleeping, plus I tend to carry a lot of stress with me. I've been testing out various essential oils and lavender was one that I really wanted to try. I kept putting it off though because I just kept thinking of those sachets my grandmother had when I was a kid and I remember hating the smell. They seemed strong and stale.

I'm so glad I got over that and gave this oil a try. The smell is so natural and fragrant - I really enjoy it. It truly helps me to relax. I use it in a mini diffuser at night or simply put a couple of drops on a kleenex by my bed and it helps me get a more restful nights sleep. On nights when my daughter had trouble getting to sleep I've done the same for her and she's usually out within minutes.

I also like to use this in my bath before bedtime to help de-stress and relax. I use a combination of Epsom salts, baking soda and 5 or 6 drops (I have a big soaker tub) of oil in my bath. It's really a great way to end the day.

Since this is my first purchase of lavender essential oil, I don't really have anything to compare it to, but I've been very happy with it so far. I don't really see any reason to change brands next time since I really like the scent of this.