Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 539 in Conditioner

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

November 09, 2016

I am beyond head over heels for this product.
I have extremely damaged hair, and this conditioner is actually capable of making my hair feel somewhat smooth ( no other products can ).
And the smell is just heaven!

October 25, 2016

Super bon soin revitalisant pour les cheveux. Rend les cheveux doux 3
et super brillant. J'aime l'odeur douce du produit. Je le recommande en plus,rapide sous la douche.

October 25, 2016

I finally found a deep conditioner that works for my hair. I have dry curly hair, & this deep conditioner leaves it smooth & soft. I don't like to be in the shower longer than I have to, but I can shave while it is doing it's job. Plus it's super affordable & smells so good. I'll always use it...I love it

October 12, 2016

I waited so long for this to get to Canada!!! This is my 2nd bottle now and I love it. It makes me hair smell amazing! And makes it so soft and shiny. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts for so long! I will keep repurchasing!

October 12, 2016

I love this deep conditioner and the regular moist conditioner from the same line! I've discovered that my hair responds really well to jojoba oil which is in these products. This is a thick conditioner that gets rid of dreaded tangles in curly and thick hair within a matter of seconds! The price cannot be beat!

October 12, 2016

Really good this made my hair feel amazing. This works great love all Aussie products this is my favorite of them. The deep conditioner that's doesn't leave my hair greasy

September 27, 2016

I absolutely love this conditioner! I have repurchased many many times and do plan to continue to purchase in the future. The price you pay for the product is amazing. I use this as my only conditioner because I wash my hair only a couple times a week. I have very long hair and I do like to straighten it often. I find this conditioner smooths the hair without weighing it down and has a very lovely smell.

September 23, 2016

I've been using this product for a couple of months now and find it's really helped managed my dry ends. I find it a little heavy to use close to the scalp but great otherwise.

August 01, 2016

This saves my hair in the summer! I have long blonde hair I get highlighted, it is also really fine too, and this is amazing to use as a conditioner every couple of days! It feels like a salon quality masque without the price tag. I only wish it came in the jumbo sizes like other products.. will use this stuff FOREVER!

July 30, 2016

I first discovered this product when I was in Maine USA and I went crazy when I found out it was also available in my country, Canada ! It doesn't need long to do its job which I love because I don't like to take too much time in the shower ! It leaves the hair super silky and smooth :)