Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 602 in Conditioner

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

March 16, 2017

J'adore ce revitalisant il rend mes cheveux très doux! Le produit sent aussi très bon et renforcit les points. C'est mon meilleur masque parmi tous ceux que j'ai essayé même ceux de salon!

March 13, 2017

One of the best conditioning masks I've ever used, which is crazy because it's soooo affordable. I love the squeeze bottle, the smell, the texture, everything.

March 06, 2017

Very affordable for this deep conditioner, my hair soaks up every drop.
    After I rinse it off, my hair is instantly soft and smooth and I can actually run my fingers through it.

Once I blow dry it out, my locks are shinny, fly aways appear under control and my hair smells divine!

I love Aussie <3

January 19, 2017

I have tried this deeeeeep conditioner many times and I love it. I have very dry, curly, damaged hair and this product leaves my hair straighter, shiny, smooth and feeling great!

January 09, 2017

This conditioner is one of the best I have ever tried from the drugstore. First off, I love the smell. It smells a bit like coconut but also fresh. The scent also lingers in your hair once it's dried. The consistency is pretty thick. You are supposed to put this in your hair, leave it for 3 minutes, then rinse. I leave mine for about 5 minutes. It leaves your hair feeling so silky and hydrated. I am able to run my fingers through my hair. My boyfriend has actually commented on the shininess of my hair when using this! A very good conditioner.

January 08, 2017

I've used this deep conditioner for years now and it's still one of my favourites. I have really dry and damaged hair caused by heat and chemical damage. I apply the deep conditioner and leave it on for 3 minutes and as soon as I rinse it my hair feels amazing! It just gives such an awesome silky soft feeling and your hair feels so much better. It makes it easier for me to comb through it after the shower and it looks great when it's dry. I really recommend this, you won't regret it!

December 16, 2016

I have been using this product for at least over a decade, if not longer. I recently bleached my hair, twice. My hair felt like straw and was breaking off. I decided to head out and buy some of my trusted Aussie 3 minute miracle. I actually bought two bottles since the price was right. As soon as I used the treatment, my hair felt amazing. I could also see a difference. I use it every single time I shower now and it NEVER disappoints.

November 09, 2016

I am beyond head over heels for this product.
    I have extremely damaged hair, and this conditioner is actually capable of making my hair feel somewhat smooth ( no other products can ).
    And the smell is just heaven!

October 25, 2016

Super bon soin revitalisant pour les cheveux. Rend les cheveux doux 3
    et super brillant. J'aime l'odeur douce du produit. Je le recommande en plus,rapide sous la douche.

October 25, 2016

I finally found a deep conditioner that works for my hair. I have dry curly hair, & this deep conditioner leaves it smooth & soft. I don't like to be in the shower longer than I have to, but I can shave while it is doing it's job. Plus it's super affordable & smells so good. I'll always use it...I love it