Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray Maximum Hold Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 2201 in Hair Care

Hold it right there. Maximum hold to put a lock down on your style and keep the volume up all day long.

January 06, 2017

This is the hairspray to get if you want a great hold. I have been using this hairspray on and off since I was a teen. The smells brings me right back to my youth. It works great, but it a bit crunchy if over applied. Im a huge Aussie fan though.

January 01, 2017

This is a hair spray that I have owned multiple times over the past eight or so years. I absolutely love it for several reasons.

First of all, it is a reasonable price for the product that you're getting. I cannot ever complain about the prices for Aussie products, and I have always found that they perform as well as or better than other products at the same price range.

Secondly, the maximum hold they're claiming to have really is maximum hold! This was the hairspray we were using in my dance classes to hold up ballerina buns and tame all the fly aways. Since then I've been using it for crazy hair days, Halloween and other occasions where we need the hair style to last as long as possible. It's impressive how much of a hold this stuff has!

Thirdly, even with this maximum hold it doesn't get too hard or crunchy feeling. There is still some spring and movement to your hair if you want there to be. Sometimes if you use too much you may get some crunchies but it's not as bad as other similar hairsprays.

My one complaint about this product would be that it feels very sticky on the skin and stays that way for a while. On hair it usually dries well enough that you don't notice.

October 22, 2016

I love this product. It holds my style while still be flexible. It never makes my hair feel stiff. I also love the smell. It's a nice fresh smell. I find its a great price and the product last well. I would recommend it.

September 13, 2016

I have always enjoyed using this product. It works well on all types of hair styles I have had. I love all Aussie products. The scents of their products is a bonus

September 08, 2016

I find for the size of the bottle the price you can't beat. I like how light it feels going on but after it dries I feel like it makes my hair sticky in places. Otherwise it's a great product.

September 02, 2016

I use this product daily for I have flat thin hair. It helps keep the fly aways tamed and my messy bun in perfect order. I recommend it especially for people with the same type of hair. I also find it does not leave a sticky residue or have a foul smell like other products. I also love how I can find it in any store. Wish It would come in a larger size can.

September 02, 2016

This product made my hair feel really sticky and if you use too much than it drys and leaves little white specks in your hair. I found that the coverage was good, your hair will stay where you want it but it really has a sticky feeling and I found that it was uncomfortable. The product does have a nice smell but with the other issues with the product I would never use it again

April 11, 2016

I like this Hair Spray keeps my hair in place all day long love the scent it leaves on my hair and is always at a Great price for such a big bottle I would recommend this hair spray to anyone

April 07, 2016

This is the only hair spray I buy. I love the scent of this. It works so great at helping control my little fly aways. I feel the price is amazing for such a big bottle.

March 30, 2016

This is the hairspray I always buy. I've noticed quite a difference when I used a different brand of hairspray. My hair is thick and really straight, so when I curl my hair I want it to stay and this hairspray does it.

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO