Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray Maximum Hold Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 2163 in Hair Care

Hold it right there. Maximum hold to put a lock down on your style and keep the volume up all day long.

October 22, 2016

I love this product. It holds my style while still be flexible. It never makes my hair feel stiff. I also love the smell. It's a nice fresh smell. I find its a great price and the product last well. I would recommend it.

September 13, 2016

I have always enjoyed using this product. It works well on all types of hair styles I have had. I love all Aussie products. The scents of their products is a bonus

September 08, 2016

I find for the size of the bottle the price you can't beat. I like how light it feels going on but after it dries I feel like it makes my hair sticky in places. Otherwise it's a great product.

September 02, 2016

I use this product daily for I have flat thin hair. It helps keep the fly aways tamed and my messy bun in perfect order. I recommend it especially for people with the same type of hair. I also find it does not leave a sticky residue or have a foul smell like other products. I also love how I can find it in any store. Wish It would come in a larger size can.

September 02, 2016

This product made my hair feel really sticky and if you use too much than it drys and leaves little white specks in your hair. I found that the coverage was good, your hair will stay where you want it but it really has a sticky feeling and I found that it was uncomfortable. The product does have a nice smell but with the other issues with the product I would never use it again

April 11, 2016

I like this Hair Spray keeps my hair in place all day long love the scent it leaves on my hair and is always at a Great price for such a big bottle I would recommend this hair spray to anyone

April 07, 2016

This is the only hair spray I buy. I love the scent of this. It works so great at helping control my little fly aways. I feel the price is amazing for such a big bottle.

March 30, 2016

This is the hairspray I always buy. I've noticed quite a difference when I used a different brand of hairspray. My hair is thick and really straight, so when I curl my hair I want it to stay and this hairspray does it.

March 09, 2016

great hairspray! This is the only hairspray I will buy. It hold the hair so good. My hair does not keep the hold of regular hairspray so this is perfect!

March 09, 2016

Best product out there I love it! It also smells really amazing great! I use this all the time I really love this brand. It's very affordable if you buy it on sale! It's even worth paying regular price!