Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray Maximum Hold Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 2308 in Hair Care

Hold it right there. Maximum hold to put a lock down on your style and keep the volume up all day long.

March 21, 2017

My favourite hairspray!! By far (unless I'm willing to go crazy and splurge on a John Freida or something). One of my favourite things is that it doesn't smell like hairspray, it actually smells lovely. I remember buying a Tresemme one and giving it away because the smell was so strong that I was embarrassed when I used it. Anyway, this aussie one holds very well and doesn't make your hair sticky.

March 15, 2017

Not a bad budget hairspray! Although I believe Dove Style & Care is a step up (due to its slightly lighter weight mist), this hairspray provides excellent hold for even the thickest hair. I personally found it a bit too sticky for my liking though and required much more than a single mist to hold my straight across fringe in place. I was also required to spritz my hair at least two to three times a day to maintain my look and/or put it back in place after it had fallen out. Good for holding curls fairly long, but don't recommend it if your look incorporates a facial component (bangs, etc.).

March 15, 2017

Aussie Volume Hair Spray is the maximum in hold and volume. There is no sticky or greasy feeling using this product. This is my go to brand for hairspray. I have been loyal to this brand of spray for a few years now.

January 25, 2017

I recently have been on the search for a new, cost friendly, quality product This product has given me the biggest bang for my buck, BY FAR! The quality is great and provides me with the exact look i was trying to achieve! AWESOME PRODUCT!!

January 25, 2017

Only hairspray that actually holds all day. I've bought many kinds of maximum hold hairsprays and found they all fall flat. This one holds the style you've created and you don't have to use half a can for results

January 06, 2017

This is the hairspray to get if you want a great hold. I have been using this hairspray on and off since I was a teen. The smells brings me right back to my youth. It works great, but it a bit crunchy if over applied. Im a huge Aussie fan though.

January 01, 2017

This is a hair spray that I have owned multiple times over the past eight or so years. I absolutely love it for several reasons.

First of all, it is a reasonable price for the product that you're getting. I cannot ever complain about the prices for Aussie products, and I have always found that they perform as well as or better than other products at the same price range.

Secondly, the maximum hold they're claiming to have really is maximum hold! This was the hairspray we were using in my dance classes to hold up ballerina buns and tame all the fly aways. Since then I've been using it for crazy hair days, Halloween and other occasions where we need the hair style to last as long as possible. It's impressive how much of a hold this stuff has!

Thirdly, even with this maximum hold it doesn't get too hard or crunchy feeling. There is still some spring and movement to your hair if you want there to be. Sometimes if you use too much you may get some crunchies but it's not as bad as other similar hairsprays.

My one complaint about this product would be that it feels very sticky on the skin and stays that way for a while. On hair it usually dries well enough that you don't notice.

October 22, 2016

I love this product. It holds my style while still be flexible. It never makes my hair feel stiff. I also love the smell. It's a nice fresh smell. I find its a great price and the product last well. I would recommend it.

September 13, 2016

I have always enjoyed using this product. It works well on all types of hair styles I have had. I love all Aussie products. The scents of their products is a bonus

September 08, 2016

I find for the size of the bottle the price you can't beat. I like how light it feels going on but after it dries I feel like it makes my hair sticky in places. Otherwise it's a great product.